Cleanstream opens office in Germany
Cleanstream has opened an office in Schmölln, Germany as CLEANSTREAM Deutschland GmbH. This German presence is managed by Steven Kahnwald who is radiation protection expert for more than 16 years.
We can now offer the full consulting and engineering service in Germany, too.
That means, especially in the field of natural radioactivity (NORM), we provide:
· treatment / decontamination, separation and dismantling of industrial and mining residues and materials, e.g. from oil & gas sector, coal mining, geothermal energy, power plants etc.
· determination of the ideal disposal way
· all related permitting procedures and authority management
· data collection and evaluation of waste legislation parameters
· organization of transport (amongst others dangerous goods & ADR class 7)
· dose assessments, assessment for NORM workplaces
· mitigation and remediation measures for contaminated areas
· radiation safety
· documentation and final reports
For further questions don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org